A well written article exploring the minefield that is the proposed commemorative tribute to the Auxiliary Division, at the site of the Kilmichael Ambush.
- Bizarre World War I – The New Body Armor that Failed — History is Now Magazine, Podcasts, Blog and Books | Modern International and American history
- How to Fight an Insurgency
- Italy acts to stop Pompeii collapse
- Bread Rationing in Post-Nuclear War Belfast, 1950
- Rise of the Footsoldier: A Social History of the Temporary Gentlemen of the Auxiliary Division